Job ID 919
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications High School Diploma / GED Required
Drive Rite Academy currently has a full-time opportunity for an Office Administrator for our branch office in the Forest Hills sections of Queens. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the driving school operations. As the Office Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for clients, handle customer inquiries and ensure that our operations run smoothly.
We are an established driving school throughout Brooklyn and Staten Island and are looking for an awesome administrator to manage the operations of the Queens office. Our mission is to provide exceptional driving education to our students to ensure they become safe and responsible drivers. We are committed to creating a positive learning environment that fosters growth, confidence and success.
You are positive, detail-oriented and a problem solver. You understand the importance of reputation and value customer service. You are able to adapt and adjust to different situations. You want a fulfilling job where you help people on a daily basis.
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Greeting and assisting students that walk into the office.
- Phone calls, emails and in person customer questions, requests, bookings. You will be walking customers through what we offer and helping the customer make the best decision.
- Proactively reaching out to past clients via phone to promote our driving school services and discuss their driving education needs.
- Managing appointments and scheduling
- Processing payments and handling financial transactions
- You will be responsible for effectively resolving customer issues, according to our company guidelines.
- Liaising with driving instructors and other staff members
- Keep detailed records.
- You will become familiar with our software, policies, and procedures.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in an Office setting, as an administrator. Prior Customer Service and Sales experience is a plus
- Good speaking manner and writing skills
- Ability to explain products or services, prices, and answer questions from customers
- Ability to reply and send emails daily to customers as well as other staff members
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Knowledge retention
- Effective communication skills
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using computer programs such as Microsoft Office, databases, CRM’s etc.
- Well organized
- Ability to work as a team player
- You must have a valid Driver’s License
- You must be proficient in Spanish
- Marketing, sales, or recruitment background is a plus
- High school degree
- Drive Rite Academy is unlike any other driving school. We put a huge effort into surrounding ourselves with friendly, happy, energetic and all-around good people. Maintaining a positive company culture is a huge priority. We hire great people and teach them the skills they need to be outstanding.
- We are a rapidly growing company.
- Our main goal is to make sure our customer’s experience in obtaining their Driver’s License is as easy as it can be!
- This is a full-time position that requires one weekend day per week. You will be off one weekend and one weekday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Drive Rite Academy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time