Job ID 641
Career Level Entry Level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications High School Diploma / GED Required
Have people told you that you were a Great Teacher?
Would you like to do a job that is rewarding and fulfilling?
We are always looking for friendly and motivated individuals to join our dedicated team. You will receive all the tools and support you need, all while teaching hundreds of students a valuable life skill. You will be positively influencing peoples lives.
Our driving instructors bring a refreshing change to the driving school industry. Using our proprietary curriculum, our instructors guide students through every step of the journey towards becoming licensed drivers, and beyond.
- Best-in-the-industry compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- In-depth formal and on the job training, mentorship, and help with DMV certification
- Clean, current-model vehicles equipped with the latest safety features
- Convenient online scheduling and communication with staff
- A respectful, caring, and supportive culture
If this sounds like a good fit and you can answer “yes” to all of the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Do you have at least 10 years of driving experience?
- Do you have at least a high school diploma/GED?
- Is your driving record clean as a whistle?
- Would others describe you as friendly, caring and patient?
- Would a background check, DMV check and drug test all come back squeaky clean?
Drive Rite Academy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.50 – $25.00 per hour
We follow all state and federal COVID protocols. All customers are required to wear masks in the vehicle. Vehicles are regularly cleaned and sanitized.