Job ID 778
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications High School Diploma / GED Required
We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Customer Service Representative for our office in Brooklyn, NY.
You are positive, detail-oriented and a critical thinker. You accept ownership of every customer’s inquiries and complaints via phone, email, chat and/or in person by keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. You understand that customers may be upset and that it isn’t personally directed at you. You don’t mind answering the same question several times a day. You have been told you have the patience of a saint.
What you’ll be doing every day:
- This is a full-time opportunity working from our Brooklyn office. You will be working five days a week, including one weekend day during the week.
- You will be Managing large amounts of incoming calls as well as making outbound calls.
- You must be comfortable talking with customers face to face, through the phone, via email, and through our chat. You will be explaining what we offer and helping the customer make the best decision.
- We operate as one team, and you will be interacting with your teammates and manager on a regular basis
- You must be able to Handle customer problems, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- You should be able to meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- You may be required to “float” (or work from a few different offices in Brooklyn).
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior Customer Service and Sales experience is a plus
- Good speaking manner and writing skills
- Ability to explain products or services, prices, and answer questions from customers
- Ability to reply and send emails daily to customers as well as other staff members
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Knowledge retention
- Effective communication skills
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using computer programs such as Microsoft Office, databases, CRM’s etc.
- Well organized
- Ability to work as a team player
- You must have a valid Driver’s License
- High school degree
- Bilingual is a big plus
We offer many benefits to our full-time employees, such as Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay. We have other benefits as well we would love to tell you about!
We are unlike any other driving school. We put a huge effort into surrounding ourselves with friendly, happy, energetic and all-around good people. Maintaining a positive company culture is a huge priority. We hire great people and teach them the skills they need to be outstanding.
There is huge potential for growth within the company!
- You can get as much from this position as you put in.
- This position is the first step to grow to a Management Trainee and then to a Branch Manager.
The Customer Service Representative position has big potential for growth within the company and the potential for high earnings. We are a rapidly growing company. We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to grow with our company. We love to hire from within.
Drive Rite Academy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year